Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Time Passes

Time passes so fast. Last time I posted I was looking forward to a weekend in the garden. But then the winds came and the last thing I wanted was to be outside. I hate when it gets that windy. It brings me back to my childhood waiting for a hurricane and wondering just how much worse the wind would get. Luckily I had lots to keep me busy inside. I'm working on getting 25 items in my Etsy shop, which is no small task considering the length of time it takes to create my art. When I joined etsy I had no idea of the work involved in maintaining a shop. Do I regret it? No. But there is so much to learn, so much time spent on the computer when I really want to be doing something creative.

While this flurry of activity has occured, Spring continues and provides me with lots of visual stimulation on my morning walks. Enjoy the pics.




































No comments:

Post a Comment